the sweet bee sting


Monday, April 26, 2010

A new artist!
9:44 AM

While I work out trying to get my bank account and Flickr to agree that I have indeed purchased a Pro account, due to using up my free capacity this month already, I thought I might show off a new artist that I found via the internet.

Cherry Cola

Her name is Zara Picken and she's a graphic artist based out of England. She works in advertising, I've read, and the first work of hers that I came across was her advertisement for a London children's hospice.

Go Red!

These are some of my other favorites.

Femme Fatale

Cirque du Cacophonie

In Agreement

Photographic Memory

Hope you find her work as adorable as I do! I'm off to take up opera lessons again, and oh, how my mother enjoys them...

Maria "Cristina" Callas
Για σας (That's 'goodbye' in Greek!)

Labels:


0 comments