the sweet bee sting


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Frédéric!
12:38 PM

Chopin

Today marks the 201st birthday of my most favorite Polish composer and pianist Frédéric Chopin! If you live in the metro-Detroit area, tune it to 90.9 FM WRCJ to hear a celebration of Chopin's opuses, nocturnes and concertos [I'm kind of partial to his mazurkas, but I'll take what I can get] in honor of his birthday, including little tidbits about his life. And how!

His tunes have been keeping me company today while I do dishes, read and make lunch among other things. None of which involve having cocktails at breakfast and folding laundry in red lipstick and faux pearls. Now that's just trashy.

I'll get to my resumé-makin' at some point today, a girl's just got to have priorities.


Love,
Cristina

Labels: ,


0 comments